The PSeMS five-day workshop will provide participants with a broad and detailed understanding of how to implement and maintain a Security Management System.
The course provides a practical guide to the benefits of PSeMS derived from international best practice, extensive case studies, interactive sessions, and presentations. The training brings together the resources of the stakeholder community and includes, police, emergency services, local authorities, business, and private sector security industry and staff to make an overall safer community.
Senior personnel and managers with security, safety, and quality management responsibilities, suppliers and service providers with security responsibilities (e.g., law enforcement, ground handlers, maintenance organization, cargo agents, catering); regulators and legislators.
Neville Hay, Avsec PM, MSyI Director of Training E: email@example.com
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Explain what a Port Security Management System (PSeMS) is
• Understand the benefits of PSeMS to the organization
• Conduct a risk and vulnerability assessment and review processes to prioritize and manage security risks
• Design, plan, and implement a PSeMS applicable to your organization. Assess, manage, and ensure stakeholder engagement
• Implement measures to benchmark and assess the effectiveness
• Ensure continual security assurance and improvement
• Create a PSeMS Business Case
• Support and manage the change that a PSeMS can provide
• Explain the importance of creating a positive security culture
• Develop a PSeMS training and awareness provision